|Availability / Shipping|
BOYESEN PRO SERIES REEDS
- Boyesen Pro Series reeds use a carbon fiber top reed coupled with a durable fiberglass/epoxy bottom reed.
- Pro Series reeds offer a quick and accurate reaction to piston speed for smooth dependable throttle response.
- Boyesen Pro Series dual-stage reeds combine a carbon-fiber top reed with a fiberglass bottom reed for unrivaled performance.
- The Pro Series Reeds are more responsive than our traditional Power Reeds.
- The carbon-fiber top reed has excellent response characteristics that provides even quicker acceleration, stronger throttle response, and more over-rev than our standard Power Reeds.
- The fiberglass bottom reed provides stability and longer reed life.
- Model-Specific variable tension reed petals.
- Boyesen Pro Series Reed's Multi-Staged reed stacks feature Aerospace carbon material interwoven into tension combinations that maximize power delivery and peak horsepower.
- Boyesen engineers specifically tune the carbon matrix tension using a proprietary weave formula that is tested and optimized for each make/model/year machine.
- The most durable materials. The most lifespan.
- The RC2 Series Rad Valve now features category-leading toughening additives to increase reed petal lifespan by resisting breakdown from damaging agents found in fuel.
- One reed petal is NOT enough!
- The reed petals in modern 2 stroke Offroad engines take an incredible amount of abuse!
- At peak RPM reed petals are opening and closing hundreds of times per second.
- Over time, a single reed loses its ability to regulate flow rates in proper proportions. This causes a loss of reed petal reaction and reduces the consistency of peak horsepower.